Ricardo Generator Supplier In Bangladesh
Diesel Generator Supplier in Bangladesh Ricardo Generator Supplier In Bangladesh global strategic engineering and environmental consultancy that specialises in the transport, energy and scarce resources sectors.
Our work extends across a range of market sectors – including passenger cars, commercial vehicles, rail, defence, motorsport, energy and environment – and we are proud to possess a client list that includes transport operators, manufacturers, energy companies, financial institutions and government agencies.
30 KVA Diesel Generator
37.5 KVA Diesel Generator
40 KVA Diesel Generator
50 KVA Diesel Generator
62.5 KVA Diesel Generator
80 KVA Diesel Generator
100 KVA Diesel Generator
150 KVA Diesel Generator
187.5 KVA Diesel Generator
Diesel Generator Supplier in Bangladesh Through our multi-industry knowledge and deep technical expertise, we are uniquely positioned to handle our clients’ toughest strategic and operational challenges, with assignments that have included strategy development, cost reduction, safety management, regulatory compliance and environmental impact assessments.
Ricardo’s specialists have a proven track record of designing and implementing industrial energy efficiency mechanisms, including voluntary agreements, subsidy policies and carbon markets.
We can provide support to you through policy design; capacity building and technical expertise in industrial emissions abatement; renewable energy; climate finance; measurement, reporting and verification (MRV); and inventory design. Our services include:
- Establishing energy efficiency programmes that cover supply and demand sides across all major sectors.
- Supporting governments in the design of new programmes using policy tools such as stakeholder engagement, impact assessment and evaluation.
- New and emerging technology reviews including abatement assessment, benchmarking and scenario analysis.
- Supporting companies in meeting their objectives for energy efficiency and carbon reductions.
- Carrying out energy efficiency compliance auditing.
- Training and capacity building to manage energy systems and improve energy efficiency.
- Producing practical ‘how-to’ guides and case studies.
- Providing benchmark data enabling organisations to compare their energy use with that of competitors and industry best practice.