PA HORN SPEAKERS
PA Horn Speakers
- Ahuja high quality, weather proof horn speakers are compact, light weight and rugged. They are moulded in tough UV protected ABS plastic for longer lasting finish.
- The specifications and construction of these are similar to the low impedance horn speakers. These models have been provided with 100V line matching transformers with multiple taps/impedance easily selectable by changing the position of the rotary switch at the rear of the sealed assembly.
- These 100V models are ideal for installations where long speaker cables are used, to avoid power loss in the cables.
- Rectangular models are particularly suitable for areas where directivity of sound is of importance.
- They meet European Union regulations and comply with low voltage directive standard EN 60065. Degree of protection
- IP 66 is provided against foreign particles such as dust and jets of water, thus making them ideal for outdoor use.
|Input Power||15W RMS/23W Max.|
|SPL at 1kHz||106dB/1W/1m, 118dB/15W/1m|
|Dimensions||250 x 145 (L293) mm|
|Material||ABS (UV Protected)|